We know why your Home Mortgage is important to you:
A home is a lot more than a structure held together by wood and nails. It’s the foundation that holds your stories, your memories and your milestones.
We get it. In fact, we’ve been helping people buy homes for nearly 20 years.
As a direct lender, we offer the best combination of interest rate, monthly payment, product and service to our clients everyday!
Call us at 800-444-RATE (7283) or get started above and we will contact you.
We get why your Home Mortgage is important to you:
When most people tell a story, they often date it by the home they were living in at the time. A home is a lot more than a structure held together by wood and nails. It is a part of the world stage that holds your stories, your memories and your milestones. We get it. In fact, we've been helping to create these stories and helping people buy homes, for nearly 20 years.
Choosing a home loan shouldn't be stressful, or overwhelming. That's why GSF is dedicated to helping you successfully navigate the mortgage process. With our comprehensive list of home loan options and our well-trained, experienced staff, you can be sure you are in good hands.
So, whether you are searching for your first home, or your third, GSF Mortgage is here to help select the best mortgage, for you. We call it: "Lending In Your Favor."We have received several awards and certifications, including:
- 2008 Mortgage Company of the Year: Wisconsin Mortgage Professionals Assoc.
- 2010 Mike Maida was named Mortgage Professional of the Month: NMP Magazine
- 2011 Chad Jampedro named Mortgage Professional of the Month: NMP Magazine
- 2011 Chad Jampedro named one of 40 Under 40: NMP Magazine
- 2012, 2013 Tech Savvy Lender Awards
- 2012, 2013 USDA Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- 2013 Hire Power Award: INC Magazine
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Five star rated lender by Zillow.com
- Lend Right Seal of Approval
- What we are most proud of though, are our testimonials!
Your decision matters to us:
When you choose GSF Mortgage for your home loan, you can be confident that you are working with a company with integrity and sound mortgage market expertise. If you are looking for a mortgage lender, or are considering purchasing or refinancing a home, contact GSF today.
A little information about the programs we offer:
- FHA Loan: This loan is great for first time homebuyers or people interested in purchasing fixer-uppers. We offer qualified applicants low down payments, bottom-of-the-barrel closing costs and easy credit qualifying.
- VA Loan: Qualified veterans can purchase a home with no money down (primary home only) and pay no monthly PMI. We also offer 100% refinancing options.
- USDA Loan: If you qualify and live in a designated rural area, you can receive up to 100% financing. Take advantage of lower mortgage insurance payments than FHA or conventional loans, and closing cost gifts or seller-paid closing costs.
- Conforming Home Loans: Backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, these loans (Conforming aka. Conventional Home Loans) offer a number of low down payment purchase and refinance programs.
And a complete list of GSF's mortgage products:
- FHA Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate (ARM) Programs
- FHA Low Down Payment Home Purchase Loans
- FHA Low Documentation Streamline Refinance Loans
- FHA 203K Full Documentation And Streamline Rehabilitation Loans
- FHA Back To Work Program
- FHA Condo Approval Home Loans
- FHA Cash Out Refinance Loans
- USDA 100% Financing Home Purchase Loans
- USDA Pilot Streamline Refinance Loans
- VA Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate (ARM) Programs
- VA 100% Financing Home Purchase Loans
- VA 100% LTV IRRL Loans (Interest Rate Reduction Loan)
- VA 100% LTV Cash Out IRRL Loan
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate (ARM) Programs
- Fannie Mae Home Path Loans
- Fannie Mae My Community Home Loan
- Fannie Mae Agency High Balance (JUMBO) Loans
- Fannie Mae DU Refi Plus Unlimited LTV
- Freddie Mac LP Open Access Unlimited LTV
- Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance Programs
- Second Mortgage Loans
- First and Second Mortgage Combo Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- Jumbo Home Loans
- Jumbo Purchase High Loan To Value
- Asset Based Jumbo Lending
- Jumbo Rate and Term Refinance
- Low Rate Jumbo Arm Loans
- Jumbo High LTV Cash Out Refinance Loans
- State Bond Programs
- WHEDA (Wisconsin)
Recent History (GoGSF)
In 2012, GSF experienced a rebranding to better align the company with the technological evolution occurring within the mortgage lending industry, especially online. With renewed dedication to consumer education and new measures to improve transparency, the GoGSF brand combined state-of-the-art technology with old-fashioned customer service to streamline the lending process. This process has become known as "Lending In Your Favor."
GoGSF ensures the best rate and terms are available upfront. The GoGSF service level design is effective for all transaction types, and the company continues to build upon its strong community foundation to create an unmatched level of product, price and service to meet customer's needs.
Among the owners of GSF include company owner and CEO, Jim Guzanic and founding President, Phil Seibert, who retired in 2012. Chad Jampedro is the current President of the company.
GSF has access to government backed and portfolio mortgage products with the most competitive and flexible terms available. The company also provides opportunities for state bond, rehabilitation, second lien and asset based lending programs.
GSF is licensed in the Following States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin.
GSF Mortgage Corporation was launched as a small mortgage brokerage in 1995, in Brookfield, WI, by a group of principals who had worked together in the financial industry since the 1970's.
The company was formed to provide solutions for mortgage companies and support for FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, USDA and Veteran Affairs mortgage products. By 2002, GSF employed over 350 people with 19 offices, expanding to locations in Minnesota, Illinois, and Maryland, creating more than 1,500 mortgages per year.
In a few short years, GSF had offices in 19 states, and began funding loans as a full-service direct mortgage broker.